Couldn’t monitor the whole day and only set up some alerts, expected a more bullish run today, but was wrong.
- $PTON 90c 🔕 -no trigger, well technically it triggered, but gapped $4 at open from yesterday and didn’t continue to run (watched the 60m), so no trade for me
- $BABA 180c 🔕 - also opened with a gap and dropped and filled the gap below, no trade.
- $BYND 110c 🎯 - this was pretty difficult, my conditional order triggered but - thankfully - got no LMT fill (1.10), because contract premium it run up to 1.48 and then felt back to .48 currently. I consider this a fail, but I knew some you you made profits! 💰️
- $NET 160p 🛑 - when do I learn to not setup Puts on stocks with FTFC up and bet on a downtrend. NET looked good from yesterday with a reversal, hit the entry trigger and… failed right at the 60m trigger candle with a 3-1-2 (60m) bullish reversal
- $MRNA 315p 🛑 - triggered the 331.08 with a 60m confirmation candle, reveresed with a 2u, got stopped out with a small loss
A red day, all setups I had, triggered but failed or were already up with a gap. Better close the trading software and start fresh tomorrow. Learned today that I can’t simply set up the orders and leave them alone for day trades. For swing trades this works for me but day trades failed, could’nt manage that right in time.
On the bright side, closing a day red happened a few weeks ago the last time, so everything good and this will happen. As long as we limit our losers and take profits, green is the color long-term.